Monday, July 11, 2005

R.I.P Victims of London Bomb Attacks.

Last Thursday, a series of terror attacks spread havoc across London. I'm not going to bother going through what happened, you can read all that here. I was on my way to Manchester when they happened. What I do want to say is this... I'd like to know who these people who did these things are... and more importantly, what the hell do they think they are proving my blowing shit up and killing innocent people. I mean, come on, lets get real, okay so the war in Iraq was never about weapons of mass destruction, and Bush and Blair are both to blame for the loss of thousands of innocents lives because of the war and everything else that has happened since 9/11. But what gets to me are these wannabe... I don't even know what to call them. Calling them Muslim or anything to do with Islam just makes my own blood boil. I'm not the best Muslim out there, but these people, they shouldn't even associate themselves with the human race let alone a religion. And it's like any other major sect, the authority undermine the "little people" brain washing them. If there was a suicide bomber on the Tavistock bus, he sure as hell didn't want to blow himself up, he was told it was what his "calling" was, this is what is right and for it he'll be going to heaven. Bullshit... he's not going no where apart from a thousand little pieces... and straight to hell for killing innocent people who were just going about their own business. I don't know what more to say apart from I'm worried groups of people exist out there. Groups of people who's main aim in life is to destroy everything just because they think it's going against their "religion" and because two political leaders made them mad. Grow up... know this... in every real muslims eyes (and every other religion for that matter), you will never be hero's, only murderers. Burn.

To all those people who lost their lives and their loved ones, I am pretty certain nothing written or spoken can substitute your loss. I know it's not my fault, but I am sorry. These people have to be found... and then they should be made to give names of people higher up and they should be punished... alot. I won't say nothing more on that matter...

This world is just getting more and more fucked up!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mus,

Mate that was well put and i couldn't agree more. Reading what you wrote was quite emotional, maybe because its true and people like that do not belong to the human race.

1:20 pm  
Blogger Mustafa said...

Cheers Jaks.

11:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home