Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A slight change of plans!

So, a few days ago I wrote a little about how much of a hassle it is looking for a house and blah blah blah! So I've decided, with only about 6 weeks left before I have to move to Fleet, it's just not enough time to finalise a house, so I'll be looking to rent for the first few months. It makes alot of sense and to be honest, is alot off my mind. Financially as well as being strapped for time, it was all a bit too much in too little time.

So now I have to find a nice little place for me to rent in or around Fleet. So, another trip down south is called for very soon to look at yet some more properties! Hopefully this time I'll be able to sort something out whilst I'm there.

So, I just thought, seeing as I'm not doing much at the moment I might aswell say a little something about that.

Oh, i went to see Batman Begins last night. Must say, one of the better films of this year so far, and an easy recommendation for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Actors in it are superb, and Batman himself is just awesome. The story is very well written and the ending of the movie just leaves you wanting to see the next one then and there!

Go watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home