Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I've not forgotten about My Blog!

I know, I know, its been a while since the last post, and it's mainly because I've been either busy with work, or busy relaxing! :) On a serious note, Uni is coming to an end VERY quickly, exams are just around the corner and I haven't even started revision yet! Day's just seem to be screaming past at some extraordinary speeds, and although I'm not bricking it just yet, I soon will be!

I will try and get round to writing something in between now and end of Uni (May 20th) but I really doubt it. So this is just a warning... I'm going to London today as one of my closest friends had a baby boy last Friday (yep on April 1st!) so today is the naming ceremony. Other than that, not much else has happened, I dont think... I should have a nice beafy update with new pics and stories next time around...

Watch This Space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home