Wednesday, January 26, 2005

That Relaxed Feeling...

Like when you get a really good massage, or when you finally finish something you've been stressing about for ages. Well, on Tuesday the 25th January, that's how I felt... why? Because I got a phonecall at about 2:15pm telling me that I'd got the job that I went for in Fleet! If you read my previous post you'll know that I went for my interview on the Friday before. I thought they would take a little longer getting back to me, but I'm not complaining. I had the biggest smile on my face all day yesterday, and I said it then, I'll say it again, I don't think I've felt happier.... or that relaxed ever before.

Saying that, I still have to finish Uni (mainly for myself now!) and that is still a bit of a worry. Maybe not as much as before as I don't have anything really riding on it, but at the end of the day, who doesn't want to do well? You see, motivation is my problem. I find it hard to be motivated, and before the thought of working at this job had me actually worrying and making me do my work... now? Well, I don't have that. In a way, it's good and bad.

So after I found out, I bought some friends some drinks in the Student Union to celebrate. I didn't bother doing any more work for the rest of the day... I just chilled and in the evening went down to the local... again... thats 9 nights in a row! I won't be making it 10 however, as tonight I have a football match.

Before I finish this post, I'd just like to say a huge thank you for those that supported me, and especially those that never had a doubt in their minds that I'd get this job. Now it's all about the degree and that's it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home