Monday, January 10, 2005

2005... What's in store?

Who the hell knows? All I know is that this year is either going to be one of the greatest, or one of the worst. I will either get a job, or won't. I will either move out of Leicester, or I won't! Kind of a sad way to look at it, but to be honest, there is no other way. Just got a few more months of Uni, drag it out, and hopefully, fingers crossed, I will land the job in Fleet at Retail Logic and all will be happy. If not there, then somewhere down south will do. Hey, if this blog is still going on 6 months time, I guess you'll all find out what happened!

It's kinda weird writing this blog, knowing that a lot of people are going to be reading what I write, my thoughts and what's happening in my life. It's also a good feeling. I just hope I dont start concentrating on this more than I do my studies... which swiftly reminds me, I best get to sleep! First day of Uni tommorow after the x-mas hols!

Watch this space...

2 Comments:

Blogger abcdefg said...

Mus, don't worry so much about it. I guess it's that daunting picture that you start having when you're about to finish ur studies. What's gonna be my life like after this? where i am going to live/work?etc. Don't worry mate! I'll all be fine. Trust me

10:30 pm  
Blogger Mustafa said...

Mate, "daunting" just about covers it! I sent my CV off to R.L yesterday. Debating whether or not to send it off to other places or not. See what happens I guess. Like I said, either make it or break it... fingers crossed!

Mus

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home