Sunday, January 09, 2005

My First Web Log - What's it all about?

Its not hard to figure out what a "web log" is.... it's supposed to be an online journal. I don't know how good or bad this is going to turn out... I don't even know if it's going to last. But I thought I would give it a go. It is the start of a new year, what better time to start a journal?

A quick run-down for those of you who have no idea what this is... it's a website, but only in the sense that it's on the web. Other than that, its a portal, for anyone to leave a comment, see what is happening in mine, and other people's worlds. To post a comment, you have to be a registered member. I may change this in the future, but for the time being... sign in to www.blogger.com and you are away. For anyone who doesn't know how they got here, or they just clicked a link in an e-mail message, the website is www.mustafamusaji.blogspot.com. Add it to your favourites, you may be coming back here more than you think.

You may be thinking, "this is crap!".... no no no, a weblog or "blog" lets you add so much more than just words, as you can see below is a picture of myself. There will be a lot more pictures to come, not just of me! Links to news, to new things I have found, books, articles I think may be off interest to some of you, places I have visited, and much much more.... take a look at some of the other blogs @ blogspot.com and you'll be amazed.

So i guess this is my first post... over and out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mustafa said...

Well, site wasn't even up and running for more than 5 minutes before I recieved a message from Striver! Checked out his site... it's a bit too hardcore for me. Yes I am muslim, but I think boycotting Jewish Products is just too much.

Thanks for the message anyhow, take it easy.

4:42 pm  
Blogger abcdefg said...

Man, that was quick! Blink and you have created a blog!. Well done mate, hope you enjoy writing your blog as much as i do writing mine!!

Take care mate!

10:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home