Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Didn't know Blogs were so huge!!!

So it's been a couple of days since I last wrote, I've been busy with the first couple of daysof Uni and stuff. It's not going as bad as I thought at the start of the term, but I still got a hell of a lot of work to get on with. No point ranting and raving about it.... just gotta do it! So, why did I even start writing a blog? The only reason i started to write a blog was cos I thought it's a cool idea to look back on something after a year, or even a few months. Then i stumbled across an article on BBC's news about people getting sacked for writing blogs about their work. This mentioned a guy known as "Tom" who works for the London ambulance service. He hasn't been sacked but his blog is one of the best I have read, and you can find it here. You can also find blogs from around the world at Globe Of Blogs. What was my point? Oh yeah, blogs are not just something to look back on. They can be a massive, but very easy, way of getting your point across to anyone who wants to listen. And people do listen. Otherwise company's wouldn't be sacking people over it!

Tasty thought. I shall be keeping an eye out for more interesting blogs to post up!


Edit: On a personal note, it was a very good friends birthday today, and I couldn't even call her because her husband is a jealous prick! Happy 26th babe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home