Saturday, January 15, 2005

Site Update and some other stuff.

Okay, I've managed to upload some pictures to a viewable page which I made. My HTML is rusty to say the least, I think the last time I had a web page I was still at Reading Uni! Anyhow, I managed to get them up and you can find a link to the pictures on the right, underneath Links or by clicking here. I have alot of pictures, but some of them I can't post, because, for some reason, people don't like there picture's on the net. I haven't asked everyone, but if for any reason you want me to take a picture down, or put one up for that matter, then please feel free to e-mail me and it will be done asap. I will be putting up more pictures when i get some new ones so keep checking back!

On to more pressing matters, I digged out some old songs today and one that hit home was Hey Lover [849Kb] (Right click, save as and then change filename to .mp3). It was released around 10 years ago, sometime in 1995! I remember driving around (yes illegally, and yes I was stupid) just listening to that song over and over again. I only lived 3 minutes from my school! How I didn't get caught I don't know. Lucky I guess. So, instead of doing some coursework that I have due in on Wednesday, I've spent most of today, listening to old songs and messing about on creating a picture site. Got my hands on "True Romance" which I am sure I have seen before but can't remember. Might just end up watching that to cap off a completely unproductive afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home