Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Not a good start!

I knew things were going to good to be true... Uni was moving along with no hassles, everything was ok... until this morning! Switch on the laptop and.... nothing! No warnings even, just won't boot up! And to top it off, it's just out of warranty. Luckily, and I mean luckily, I had backed up my work the other day on to my flash drive and Uni computers so I haven't lost anything! Still though, I'm not happy... AT ALL! Oh and to top that off, another lecturer has decided to give us another assignment which nobody was expecting to get! More work!

I swear, England best beat Holland tonight in the football otherwise I'm gonna go on a rampage!

So, if I don't update as often in the next few weeks, you know why... I have no laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home