Saturday, February 05, 2005

February already!!!

I thought I had better update the website as people might start thinking I've abondoned it or something. The fact is that I've just been too busy, and time is flying by. It's February already! I've started to get back in to routine after finding out about the job, so that's a good thing. Although I don't think I'm doing as much as I was before but hey... I'm lucky in fact, I know a lot of people have got 3 deadlines in the next month. Luckily, I have over a month to get my stuff in!

So, what's been happening? The football match I had last Sunday in Nottingham went awful... to be honest, me and another friend were up half the night playing cards with the lads, so come 8.30am I was just not up for it. But no excuses, we played crap and lost all 3 games. We gotta fix up if we want to win the league. I went to the SU the other night which was awesome. I've been at DMU for 4 years now (3rd year in placement) but I rarely go out on student nights because of my friends from my ends. I'm always with them, and them not being students we usually go out up town and not to the SU. Anyway, I went out with some friends from Uni and it was a good night out, I was actually already in bed when I got the phonecall, and seeing as I wasn't sleepy I thought "sod it" and went. Glad I did.

Also went to a nice place to eat for lunch yesterday, its called Perdu on Charles St. (The Humberstone Gate end... It's a nice bar with excellent service, and the food was spot on. Not too pricey either. I thought I might start rating some places where I go to eat and things, but at the moment, I can't really afford to eat out that often... but when I do, there will be something said about it here. So bars/restuarants in Leicester, you have been warned! :) Talking of things I want to do, I've been meaning to put some more pictures up aswell, but haven't had the chance yet, so that will be coming soon as well hopefully!

I'm trying to think of what else has happened in the last week or so. I met up with 2 old friends from Nottingham today. It's been ages since we last met up and although we keep in touch over the phone and stuff, just not the same as seeing them. Had a good laugh, but they couldnt stay long as one of them has a baby girl (does it seem like all my friends have got kids or are having them???) and she'd left her with her sister! But I appreciate them coming down and everything, just wish they could have stayed.

I don't think I've missed anything out, apart from the usual "you had to be there kodak moments" that are not worth writing about now cos they are just not the same repeated. Had a confrontation with some lads at the cinema last night though, there were just kids, but cocky. They got off lightly. I've not got anything planned for tommorow so hopefully get started on another coursework and some project work. But that will of course all depend on what I end up doing tonight... I guess you'll have to wait and see, just like me! :)

And thats that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home