Friday, December 30, 2005

Goodbye 2005!

I was going to write a "recap" on what's gone on in the past year, but to be honest, you can just look back at the archives and see for yourselves if you're that interested. In a nutshell, I graduated Uni, I had an awesome summer, I moved out of Leicester, I started work, and I put an offer down on a house. In between all that, I've come away once more with some funny stories to remember when I'm an old man! BUT, it's not all good news unfortunately, it never is, no matter how good a year, it always has it's negative side. Deaths, trials and tribulations, and things to make you grow I suppose. Otherwise what would be the point? Almost losing my job was a huge wake up call for me, okay it all panned out in the end but was no less stressful leading up to the time. But it's not always about me ;) Here's a link to the BBC biggest stories of 2005.

So, 2006? Who the hell knows... I wouldn't say I have set goals. There are a number of things I would like to achieve this year but I suppose they are things that are not completely in my control. I mean, I could try to tempt them to happen, but the bottom line is, it's not in my hands. I would definately like to move into my own place, and get the place sorted for the summer. Thats my main aim I reckon. Then I will feel like I live down here. Right now, I feel like I'm here again on a temporary basis. It's because I spend alot of time at my friends houses, and when they are not here or around, it's like I have no where to go or nothing to do. Having my own house would basically put the icing on the cake.

I'm out in Basingstoke tomorrow for New Years. It's gonna be a good laugh, I know that much. I'm pretty sure we're not doing anything too big, just a trip down to the local where they are throwing a new years party. I prefer this actually, I think I'm getting to old for the clubs :) That's a lie actually, there are certain clubs I prefer, but at the end of day, I would much rather sit down and chill and have a funny conversation.

Well, I guess this would be my last post of 2005!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE BEST FOR 2006!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home