Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A Very sad loss indeed.

Click here.

As you know I am from the same community that these gentlemen are from. I had the pleasure of spending some time with them at a friends wedding in Dubai a couple years back. I don't know them well enough to say much else, apart from the fact that I feel for their families, their children and their close friends. I know how much they will all be missed and how London jumaat (community) will probably take a long time to recover from this ordeal. They were very much an active force behind anything that went on and, well, even though I only spent a couple weeks with them in Dubai, I still don't understand how such nice men will no longer be with us.

I hope everyone else in Iraq at the moment (my friends parents etc.) come back safe and sound and there are no more tragedy's like this.

In my prayers you will remain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home